SES UK offers a comprehensive project management service.
- Feasibility Studies – Achieving Project Objectives and Optimisation
- Planning – Project’s Outcomes, Schedule Goals and Objectives
- Governance – Business Level Control to Projects
- Success Criteria – Setting Criteria and Eliminating Doubt on Project Success
- Planning & Realisation – Implementing the Most Valuable Aspect of Projects Benefits.
- Resource Allocation – People, Money, and Scheduling
- Risk Assessment and Management – What Could Go Wrong and How to Manage it
- Ethics and Projects – Conformance with Moral, Ethics and Legal Requirements
- Implementation of Project Plan – Implementation and Management of Change
- Earned Value Management – Measurement of Progress and Results
- Communication – Communicating Project Plans and Status
- Evaluation – Evaluating Project Result and Implementing Improvement in Reporting
- Management and Avoidance of Pitfalls – Implementing Mitigation Plan When Projects Are in Trouble